Scary stuff happened two nights ago in Moscow, Russia. Emmure frontman Frankie Palmeri was shocked by the microphone so hard he fell over during the band’s set. Video proof of the incident can be found through the jump.
Guitarist Mike Mulholland tweeted, “I’m so sorry to all of our Moscow fans who came to see us tonight, the stage was unsafe and electrocuted @FrankiePalmeri. We will make it up.”
He added that “He will be ok but the stage wasn’t wired safely & shocked the shit out of him. A sad day for us but we’ll make it up.”