We’re sure you’ve heard about the big Instagram/Facebook buyout and all of that jazz. Old news, right?
Well, considering the fact that our Android toting fans now have access to the popular photo-sharing platform, we’ve decided to give all Instagrammers a chance to show off their stuff!
Starting now, anyone (yes anyone) can send in their best concert photos to be featured on Under The Gun’s Instagram account! Your photos will forever remain in our feed along with our photographer’s favorite shots. Interested? Here’s how to do it:
- Go to a show and take some pictures with your phone, camera, or other photo capturing device. (ORIGINAL CONTENT ONLY)
- Send your favorite photos to email@example.com with your name, Twitter handle, and Instagram handle (if applicable) so that we can give you credit!
- Please be sure to also provide the name of the artist and band name in the photo along with the city the photo was taken in.
- If you’d like to add the date and tour info or other information, please do so.
- Don’t forget to follow @UTGReview on Instagram!
- Lastly, wait and see if your photo has been selected to be featured on our Instagram account!
We are accepting photos right away! So check your cell’s for some old gems that you can send today! We can’t wait to see what you’ve got for us!